Storytime & Crafts
10:30am to 11:30am
every Saturday until November 23, 2019
Storytime helps to encourage a life-long interest in books and reading, while providing an opportunity to socialize with other children. Our talented Storyteller will entertain the children with different books every week, followed by a fun related craft.
- February 2: Groundhog Day & Chinese New Year
- February 9: Valentine’s Day
- February 16: Family Day
- February 23: Balloons
- March 2: Carnival
- March 9: Daylight Savings
- March 16: Pot of Gold (Saint Patrick’s Day)
- March 23: Spring has Sprung
- March 30: April Fool’s Day
Storytime 2019 will take place every Saturday at 10:30am until November 23, 2019.