Lougheed Town Centre
Full and/or Part-time Sales Assistant
Are you looking for a new career?
COBS Bread is growing, and we’re looking for a Sales Assistant to join our team. We provide a fun work environment, comprehensive training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. No experience needed, as long as you have the right attitude and you’re interested in learning new skills!
What’s in it for you?:
· A fun work environment
· Complimentary products on us every shift
· Flexible hours
· Potential for growth and development opportunities, including certified COBS Bread Sales Training and E-Learning
· And more, including benefits for all full time employees.
As a Sales Assistant at COBS Bread, you will::
· Work as part of a small team, providing exceptional customer service, and getting to know your regular customers
· Be responsible for merchandising product and executing marketing campaigns
· Also work alongside your team to keep the bakery clean, and assist with production as needed.
What we’re looking for::
· You have a positive attitude, you’re reliable and self-motivated, and you enjoy learning new skills
· You are a team player who enjoys working with people
· You take pride in providing a great experience for your customers.
· Continuous standing/ walking for all tasks
· Frequent lifting and carrying up to 7.5 kg., reaching below shoulder level, bending and turning
· Occasional lifting and carrying up to 22 kg, pushing, pulling, crouching, bending and reaching above shoulder level
· Constant use of both hands, and frequent forceful gripping
· Constant computer/POS system usageAre you looking for a new career?
If this position sounds like it could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online today!
While we thank you for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada to be considered for employment.
About COBS Bread::
COBS Bread is part of Bakers Delight – an Australian-owned company established in 1980, operating as Bakers Delight in Australia and New Zealand, and as COBS Bread in Canada and the USA. Together we have grown to more than 700 bakeries across Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA. The entire network employs over 15,000 people, serving more than 2.1 million customers each week. All of COBS Bread’s baked goods are made on the same day they are sold, ensuring that everything is fresh and delightful. Any unsold items are donated daily to various local charities and food banks. The company’s success can be attributed to the quality of our product, the development of our people and our warm and friendly customer service.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Payrate: $11.50 – 13 per hour plus daily product allowance, extended benefits for full time after probation.
Lougheed COBS Bread 9054
Unit 224-9855 Austin Ave