Lougheed Town Centre
Full-time/Part-time Beauty Consultant
We are looking for a talented sales and service oriented Beauty Consultant to join our growing Retail team.
You will play a significant role in making our guests look and feel their best. Our guests form a first impression based on the experience they receive. They expect warm, friendly and personalized service—which is exactly what we offer.
You can take pride in knowing your positive “can do” attitude and outgoing sales personality helps reinforce Chatters position as the category leader in the Canadian hair and beauty Industry.
This position will be based out of our Lougheed Town Centre Retail Salon.
A little about what you’ll do:
- Responsible for consistently delivering on our 5 star customer service philosophy, you know what it takes to make a difference in our guest’s day.
- You’re passionate about the beauty industry and readily share your product knowledge and experience to ensure our guests look and feel their best.
- You are a competitive spirit who is not happy unless you achieve and exceed your daily sales targets.
- Build relationships with our guests. Not only do you excel at connecting with people and meeting their needs, you’re able to anticipate them.
- You recognize that everyone has a different approach to beauty and are able to effectively communicate in a way that everybody understands.
- You’re a multi tasker extraordinaire; from booking guest appointments with enthusiasm to providing inventory support and merchandizing – you got this!
- The very definition of positivity, you’re upbeat and strive to create a fun and welcoming environment for guests and employees alike.
- Diligent in ensuring safety and quality standards are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain a high level of competence and professionalism when representing Chatters at all times.
A little about what you bring to the team:
- Flexibility as schedules include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Come with a minimum of 6 months retail or customer sales and service industry experience.
- A relentless passion to provide an exceptional level of service at every guest interaction.
- You are comfortable in engaging guests, providing valuable sales support to ensure they have the product or services needed to look and feel their best.
- You are confident, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills.
- You pride yourself on your strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and are highly responsible & reliable.
- You know your way around a computer and you’re comfortable learning new applications and systems
- You get excited at the thought of working at a place where you can grow and build your career.
A little about what we offer you:
We believe that great employees deserve great benefits.
- Chatters employee benefit offerings include things like discounted products and salon services, medical and dental, employer RRSP contributions and ongoing opportunities to learn and grow.
If you’re someone who is looking for a friendly, fun and fast-paced environment with endless opportunity to advance, please respond directly to this posting.