Lougheed Town Centre
GUEST SERVICES ASSOCIATE
First impressions are everything! Your engaging smile and personality are the essence of a great Guest Services Associate here at Lougheed. We are looking for that special candidate to deliver a first class shopping experience.
The perfect Lougheed Guest Service candidate will demonstrate strong leadership skills, be comfortable approaching guests to see how to enhance their shopping experience, and always be looking to demonstrate initiative where they can.
Our fast paced, fun and dynamic team is full of excitement and passion about Lougheeds upcoming development and we are looking for someone with that same enthusiasm to join us. If that sounds like you, show us how you stand apart, and wow us!
A Day in the Life of a Guest Service Representative:
Being flexible, adaptable, cooperative and supportive to any situation is a key in this position. Greeting Guests is our first priority. During each shift the team member will be expected to walk the Centre, open doors and welcome guests to Lougheed and thank them as they leave.
- Associates are quick to initiate positive interaction with Guests in-person, by phone and email
- Feedback is always requested and responded to with a positive attitude and in a timely manner
- Working closely with Security and the Management Team.
- Communication is key in this position as you will need to communicate with co-workers, guests as well as management -Assisting Guests with gift wrap services, issuing gift cards, coat and parcel check, as well as strollers and wheelchair loans -Assisting in events and promotions
- Making announcements over the Centre’s PA system in a polite, con dent manner
- Outgoing, optimistic and friendly personality
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication
- Second language is an asset
- Must be able to handle multi-tasking in fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to focus attention on our guests needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- A strong understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office and social media (i.e. Twitter, Facebook and Instagram)
- Must be professional in appearance and communication.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Responsible & reliable with exceptional listening skills.
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team.
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours (weekends and evenings)
- Must have the ability to handle cash effectively and accurately
- Take initiative and work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Possess effective organisational and time management skills
Please apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org