Lougheed Town Centre
Love your job!
We’re looking for a passionate and innovative Key Holder for our store!
Why do people love working for us? Because we have the most enthusiastic, dedicated staff around. Because our customers are always smiling. And because we know how to have fun. We’re seriously passionate about great tea and amazing customer service, and we want to share it with the world.
As a Key Holder, you’ll be responsible for delivering the highest standard of customer service, introducing hundreds of new customers to the wonderful world of loose leaf tea and ensuring every customer leaves with a smile.
Your responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
• Provide the outstanding DAVIDsTEA Experience and deliver exceptional customer service.
• Educate customers about the world of tea, DAVIDsTEA blends, products and accessories.
• Act as floor supervisor in management absence to ensure smooth store operations.
• Actively work to increase customer traffic and reach sales goals through sampling and community initiatives.
• Be a leader in executing store operational duties with store opening and closing procedures.
• Maintain store aesthetic by cleaning, stocking, organizing and following merchandising plans.
• Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, company information, launches and campaigns, and ensuring that the rest of the team is up-to-date as well.
Some ideal qualities you possess:
• 1-3 years of retail sales and/or customer service experience
• A friendly and upbeat personality
• A self-starter that consistently delivers an outstanding, personalized retail experience
• Willingness to learn everything about tea
• Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
Sound good? Then join us in our mission of making the world smile—one cup at a time.