Lougheed Town Centre
Part-time or Full-time Retail Specialist
We are currently recruiting for a Retail Specialist to join our Lougheed Town Centre location in Burnaby on a Part-Time or Full- Time basis, who can do the following for our customers:
Determine the needs of our Customers while providing exceptional customer service throughout all stages of the Customer life cycle – from greeting, informing, selling, or answering customer inquiries to assisting with customer billing or hardware questions.
A Day in the Life
- Be a FREEDOM Mobile Brand Ambassador – live out our Core Values each and every day so to provide exceptional customer service, ensure an engaging and rewarding workplace for yourself and your peers, and drive continuous sales results
- Inform our Customers about our service offerings and hardware options
- Determine the needs of our Customers and provide recommendations on the best solutions to meet their needs
- Provide information to our customers on warranties, care and maintenance of their devices, activating or troubleshooting their devices, and hardware specifications
- Sell merchandise and process payments by totaling purchases and processing cash, debit, or credit card payments appropriately
- Accurately document sales and/or customer account changes in our Company systems and databases
- Ensure each and every prospective and current Customer receives the very best service and experience possible
- Participate in mandatory team meetings and on-going training sessions, so to ensure an environment of continuous learning and growth
- Adhere to Retail Standard Operating policies, processes, and procedures
- Meet individual and team performance metrics
- Other duties as requested by Manager
Skills and Competencies
Attention to Detail — being thorough and ensures things be done right, precisely, and according to process/procedure
Accountability — being reliable, responsible, and accountable to your customers and colleagues alike
Effective Communication — being able to effectively explain plans, thoughts, and concepts when speaking to customers or colleagues
Results-Oriented — being self-motivated to succeed and win, using tools and resources to drive positive results
Flexibility — being flexible with your schedule and available to work weekdays, nights, and weekend shifts
- Minimum of 6 months of progressive Retail Sales experience
- Previous experience in the wireless industry is an asset
- High school diploma/GED
- Post-secondary diploma/degree an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FREEDOM MOBILE GIVES CANADIANS THE FREEDOM TO CONNECT TO THEIR WORLD WITHOUT LIMITS.
FREEDOM is building a team of talented people who wants to connect to a career without limits and help change Canadian wireless.
FREEDOM Mobile is transforming the Canadian wireless industry by ushering in a new generation of mobile plans that are unmatched by any competitor. We are rapidly increasing our subscriber count and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best mobile operator in the country! Be a part of something truly special and learn why FREEDOM Mobile is the fastest growing telecom company in Canada…Join us…..Make a difference.
Please apply at: https://www.freedommobile.ca/careers or drop off your resume at the Lougheed store.
FREEDOM Mobile Inc. is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.