Lougheed Town Centre
The part-time Sales Associate/Cashier reports to the Store Manager and provides exceptional customer service, generates sales and participates in all the essential duties necessary to the effective day-to-day operation of the store, including the support of all visual and brand directives.
The part-time Sales Associate/Cashier is at the center of all store activities, ensuring cash out operations run smoothly and efficiently. He/she is a reliable team player, possessing a keen eye for details and good math skills, with the ability to keep a balanced till.
Qualifications & competencies
- Customer service, retail and/or cashier experience an asset;
- High school diploma;
- Team player;
- Must work well under pressure;
- Highly energetic and motivated;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Responsible and reliable;
- Decision-making abilities and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Understanding of fashion trends an asset
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
Join our dynamic team by applying with resume in-store at the Lougheed Town Centre location.
We are committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.